Welcome to Escape Room The Game by Identity Games. Feel the thrill and enjoy the mystery of an escape game in your own home! As in the case in many Escape Rooms across the world, you are “locked in” in this game and the object is to find the codes to “escape” within 60 minutes by solving puzzles in riddles.
Use your brain! Teamwork, good communication, ingenuity, creativity, logic and attention for detail are also very important.
The box contains 4 different Escape Room adventures and each adventure has 3 parts. In each part, you must find a code consisting of 4 keys that you enter into the Chrono Decoder by using 4 of the 16 keys. Find 3 correct codes within 60 minutes to win the game. You win or lose together...
You start by opening an envelope and reading the introduction of the mystery. Solving the mystery is self-explanatory. In addition, the envelope are different attributes necessary for finding the final parts of its code. And for every player there is a personal puzzle that could be launched immediately.
Each turn you explore one of the elements in the room on the board. Here you will find probably one or more hidden clues to carry along a portion of the commission. Are you up for the Challenge?
During the game, you will occaionally come across the text or logo ‘ER’. This is important information as it means that you must convert something using 1 of the decoder systems on the two sides. The clock on the Chrono Decoder counts down, provides the necessary atmosphere and gives occasionally cryptic clues.
Players: 3 -5
Age: 16 and up
4 x 8 Hint Cards
4 Different adventures (in ascending order of difficulty): Prison Break, Virus, Nuclear Countdown and Temple of the Aztec.
- Keep the communication open, share all information, time is precious!
- You do not need to break anything to find clues, but you are allowed to fold or write on some items. This is indicated by a print icon.
- Take as many notes as possible, it may help you to see new connections.
- No foreknowledge is required to solve the adventures. Anyone can do this. Use helpful devices on your phone like: flashlight, calculator, etc.
- Read the rules loud before playing and keep them nearby.
- You will become frustrated, but that is part of experiencing an Escape Room. Go through all of the steps together one more time to see if you can discover any errors in logic. Study all materials again, front and back, and check and compare all notes everybody wrote down! Never give up! The answers are literally in front of you!
Watch our Instructional Video Here!