A Contained Adventure!
Find It® is like a portable treasure hunt. The unique game that contains 40 themed items each version. Originally launched in 2003, Find It® has been a grassroots phenomenon in the USA, and around the world. With over 4 million sold, the concept continues to prove itself at retail!
A new game every time you play – 40 small items are hidden inside amongst the pellets; the objects “appear” and “disappear” when you shake the game. Find all 40 listed on top of the game!
* Addictive - Once touched, it’s tough to put down.
* Hours of fun for kids and adults alike – age graded 6+, so it works as a great distraction for multiple ages.
* Great classroom game – teachers use it to teach shapes, colors, classifications, and deduction.
* You can play multiple games with “Find It”. Be creative!
* The self-contained nature of “Find It” makes it a great travel game.
* Many different themes – “A Find It® for Everyone”!
SPIN IT, TWIST IT, SHAKE IT!
Be the first to find the hidden item! This family game is enjoyed by adults as well as children. It is a great travel game, terrific learning center activity, or is a fun battle game.
The game comes with colored plastic ends, giving the game an exciting, colorful look and caters towards learning.
The package includes the Find It® hidden object game and dice. An educational family game for one or more players to enjoy, whether you are 8 or 98!
12 different versions available
Age 6 and up
Starting at $19.99
“Beware the Goldfish!”
A recent study by Microsoft highlighted a scary statistic: The average human attention span has been reduced to 8 seconds – less than that of the common goldfish!
This is bad news today for kids who struggle with Focus and Concentration – and parents who continue to battle the effects of ever-increasing “screen time”.
Find It® promotes Focus & Concentration!
Cal Newport, Georgetown professor and capabilities expert, says that “the ability to stay focused will be the superpower of the 21st century.”
You can help build these “future focus heroes” by enlisting games like Find It® into your day-to-day activities.